The Parole Board Conference 2018
The Parole Board will host a Conference at the Law Society of Ireland on Thursday, 10th May, 2018.
Confirmed speakers for this event include:
- Mr. Justice Garrett Sheehan
- Shane McCarthy, The Parole Board
- Michael Lynn S.C.
- Paul Mageean, Commissioner, Parole Commissioners for N.I
- Martin Jones, CEO, Parole Board for England and Wales
- Dr. Laura Janes, Legal Director, The Howard League
- Barry Donoghue, Deputy Director, Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
Details are as follows:
Date: Thursday, 10th May, 2018
Time: 8.45am for registration. The event will take place from 9 am until 1.30 pm.
Venue: The Presidents' Hall, The Law Society of Ireland, Blackhall Place, Dublin 7.
CPD: Certificates of attendance will be available for CPD purposes.
This is a FREE event but booking is ESSENTIAL. To book a place, please click here.
This event is sponsored by Sheehan and Partners (@SheehanPartners) and supported by the ACJRD.