2016 - Cybercrime
Tánaiste Frances Fitzgerald launched the ACJRD Annual Conference Report 2016 “Cybercrime” on Monday 15th May. The event was hosted by the Department of Justice and Equality, in the 'Atrium' 51 St. Stephens Green.
To download a copy of the report please click here
The “Cybercrime” report includes the plenary papers of:
• Robert Hayes, Microsoft Executive Cybersecurity Advisor, Europe, Middle East and Africa
• Det. Sergeant Michael Moran, Assistant Director, Vulnerable Communities, INTERPOL
• Prof. Clare McGlynn, Durham Law School, Durham University
• Prof. Anne-Marie McAlinden, School of Law, Queen’s University Belfast
• Dr. Geoffrey Shannon, Special Rapporteur on Child Protection
The report also includes summaries of the eight workshops presented at the conference.
Pictured above: Maura Butler, Chairperson, ACJRD, and Tánaiste Frances Fitzgerald at the launch of the ACJRD Annual Conference 2016 Report "Cybercrime".