2014 Youth Justice Transformation
The ACJRD 17th Annual Conference entitled "Youth Justice Transformation" took place on Friday 17th October 2014 in the Camden Court Hotel, Dublin 2.
The Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Dr. James Reilly T.D. launched this one day conference which saw international and national experts address "Youth Justice Transformation" in a number of plenary and workshop sessions.
To download a copy of the report please click on its title: ACJRD 'Youth Justice Transformation' 2014 Conference Report.
· Mr Peter Taylor, Community & Learning Development Managers Scotland
· Mr Peter Mullan, Chief Prosecution Solicitor, Office of the DPP
· Dr Elaine Arnull, Buckinghamshire New University
· Dr Mairead Seymour, D.I.T.
· Ms Ursula Fernee, The Probation Service