ACJRD 20th Annual Conference
The Association for Criminal Justice Research & Development: 20th Annual Conference, entitled “The Brexit Impact on Criminal Justice Co-operation in Ireland” will take place on Friday, 6th October, 2017, at The Spencer Hotel, Excise Walk, IFSC, Dublin 1.
A programme of plenary speakers and workshop presenters will include national and international representatives from the criminal justice sector.
Confirmed plenary speakers include:
• Charlie Flanagan T.D. Minister for Justice and Equality
• Thérèse Blanchet, Director, EU Justice & Home Affairs, Council Legal Service - Criminal Justice Co-operation
• Jimmy Martin, Assistant Secretary, Department of Justice
• Ray Briscoe, Office of the DPP
• Brian Gormally, Director, Northern Ireland Committee on the Administration of Justice
Confirmed workshop presenters include:
• Hugh Dockry, Chief State Solicitor’s Office
• Gemma Davies, Northumbria Law School
• Adam Jackson, Northumbria Law School
Opportunities will be provided throughout the day for delegates to share information, exchange views and network with colleagues who engage in similar or complementary areas of expertise.
This conference will appeal to policy makers, those working in government agencies, professionals, practitioners, academics and those involved in community and civil society groups from a wide range of disciplines within the Criminal Justice System.
BOOKINGS FOR THIS EVENT HAVE NOT YET OPENED. Programme updates and booking information will be added to this page as they become available.